#NB This document is sourced from www.corenetworkz.com … so check them out. This contains a couple of common hardware troubleshooting tutorials, that can help you the next time you computer starts behaving rather irregularly. If you are a computer technician definitely read them.
1. Disk Boot Failure
If you are facing issues with booting your computer and get an error message of Disk Boot failure, I suggest you to read my article.
2. S.M.A.R.T Command Failed
Ever received an error message S.M.A.R.T Command failed in your computer? If yes read below to know more about it and how to fix this hardware error.
3. Automatic Restart of your Computer
If you are facing an issue like your computer restarts automatically, follow the steps provided in the below troubleshooting guide.
4. Fix MBR issues
In order to know how to fix your Master Boot Record (MBR) damages follow the guide below.
5. Check Frequency of RAM
In order to check the frequency of RAM in your computer, click on the link below.
6. Hide computer Hard disk Drive
If you want to hide your computer hard disk drive without using any third-party tools, click on the link below.
To fix Data error (Cyclic Redundancy Check) click on the link below.
8. How to Change Computer Hard Disk Drive Letters
If you like to change your computer hard disk drive letters, follow the link below.
9. Protect your computer from Over heating
Over heating is a problem for many users. Here are some tips to avoid over heating while working on your computer.
10. Use Flash Memory (USB Memory) as Virtual RAM
Here you can find how to use your USB memory as RAM for your computer.
11. Problems in booting computer in safe mode
Here are the main reasons and solution for this issue.
12. How increase Laptop Battery Life
Here are some tips to increase your Laptop Battery life.
13. Keep Laptop Battery charge for a long period
Best practices in keeping your Laptop Battery charge for a long period.
14. Connect two computers using USB cable
Here you can see how to connect two computers using USB cable.
15. Intel Motherboard reviews
16. Bios Backdoor Passwords for Laptops
17. Reset Bios Passwords
If you forget your BIOS password and want to reset it, read this article.