And Now A Word from Our Sponsor
MPAA Rating: NA
Length: 87 Minutes
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Plot Summary: An advertising CEO wakes up in the hospital speaking only in ad slogans.
Director: Zack Bernbaum
Writers: Michael Hamilton-Wright
Stars: Bruce Greenwood, Parker Posey, Callum Blue
Review: When I had decided to watch this movie, I thought of something far different to a guy, talking in commercials for 90 minutes. But if you take out the crazy guy, I would have to call it a movie about a mother, who is struggling with her daughter, and meets an old friend. And after hanging out with the family for a bit helps the family to resolve the problems they were facing, and at the same time manages to make the mother fall in love with him. That’s an accurate description of the movie, it’s a love story, now yes there is a guy who is trying to kick him out of his company but that’s not what the movie focuses on, but it is watchable though.
- And now a word from our sponsor (thejaqshow.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Scary MoVie (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Hammer of the Gods (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Epic (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Iron Man 3 (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)