Hammer of the Gods
MPAA Rating: R
Length: 99 Minutes
Plot Summary: A young man transforms into a brutal warrior as he travels the unforgiving landscape in search of his long lost brother, Hakan the Ferrocious, whose people are relying on him to restore order to their kingdom.
Director: Farren Blackburn
Writers: Matthew Read
Stars: Charlie Bewley, Alexandra Dowling, Clive Standen
Review: This movie, when I saw it, confused the hell out of me, mainly because the movie didn’t have much of a story line. Storyline in my opinion: The king’s son goes on a journey to find his long-lost brother, who is supposed to lead the people, (good so far), now to do this he needs some crazy mountain guy (a pedophile of sorts), to lead him to where his brother is. This is where it gets funny, the prince finds his brother, and finds out why his brother was kicked out in the first place (brother was fucking his mother, ew), and then goes into a death match against his brother, that he did all this bullshit for. Now none of this has shit to do with a hammer or the gods, (well his brother’s followers believed him to be a god, but that’s all bullshit), so in closing this movie was a waste of time to watch but the killing scenes were fun.
- Hammer of the Gods (2013) (rantbit.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Assault on Wall Street / Bailout: The Age of Greed (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Evil Dead (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Frightfest 2013 Interviews: Hammer Of The Gods (betheredcarpet.wordpress.com)