Iron Man 3
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Length: 130 Minutes
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Plot Summary: When Tony Stark’s world is torn apart by a formidable terrorist called the Mandarin, he starts an odyssey of rebuilding and retribution.
Director: Shane Black
Writers: Drew Pearce, Shane Black
Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Gwyneth Paltrow
Review: The Iron Man films are always enjoyable, but this one was kind of interesting because, they revolved the story around a tony stark after the Avengers film (with the whole alien invasion and hulk smash), and Mr. Stark is now rather on edge, because he can’t sleep. The fun bits, of course these are the explosions, and the failures, especially since he was working with a prototype (seems rather idiotic since you threatened a terrorist), but in the end he saved his girl (Pepper) although she did a bit of saving him, and finally got that thing removed from his chest (after 5 years).
- Iron Man Armors (costumediscounters.com)
- Movie Review: Oblivion (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: 20 Something (2011) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Assault on Wall Street / Bailout: The Age of Greed (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)