Now You See Me
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Length: 115 Minutes
Genre: Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Plot Summary: An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.
Director: Louis Leterrier
Writers: Ed Solomon, Boaz Yakin
Stars: Jesse Eisenberg, Common, Mark Ruffalo
Review: This was one of the movies that I was waiting to come out for a long time, and then I saw it and I was a tad bit disappointed, not with the movie but the trailer overhyped it and made it seem so intense. It wasn’t at all intense, yes a few parts were thrilling when they were running from the cops but the majority of the movie was Morgan Freeman, explaining how they pulled off the tricks, which is nothing like what the trailer implied. But other than that the tricks were amazing, and the movie was entertaining.
- A Review of: Now You See Me (devsheth.wordpress.com)
- Now you see me (2013) (moviesengine.wordpress.com)
- Louis Leterrier Will Return For ‘Now You See Me’ Sequel (slashfilm.com)
- Film Review – Now You See Me (2013) (jordanandeddie.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Oblivion (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)