MPAA Rating: NA
Length: 86 Minutes
Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi
Plot Summary: When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, nature’s deadliest killer rules sea, land, and air as thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace.
Director: Anthony C. Ferrante
Writers: Thunder Levin
Stars: Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, John Heard
Review: Now I know what you’re thinking, why on earth would I watch such a terrible movie, well the answer is, I heard about it, and it seemed pretty cool. Now a movie called Sharknado is bound to be terrible, and believe me it was but that was the genius behind the film, it was supposed to be bad. The only thing I had to ask myself after watching this movie was “does anyone know anything about sharks?” and shake my head repeatedly at this movie.
- Review: Sharknado (2013) (monsterzeronj.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Gallowwalkers (2012) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Scary MoVie (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Hammer of the Gods (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: And Now A Word from Our Sponsor (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)