The Lords of Salem
MPAA Rating: R
Length: 101 Minutes
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Plot Summary: Heidi, a radio DJ, is sent a box containing a record — a “gift from the Lords.” The sounds within the grooves trigger flashbacks of her town’s violent past. Is Heidi going mad, or are the Lords back to take revenge on Salem, Massachusetts?
Director: Rob Zombie
Writers: Rob Zombie
Stars: Sheri Moon Zombie, Meg Foster, Bruce Davison
Review: This movie is creepy as fuck, and I wouldn’t recommend watching this movie with kids, mainly because it has a lot of nudity, but be warned (old lady boobs), so it will definitely traumatize kids. But on the chance you happen to be an adult, this movie isn’t scary at all, it’s just creepy, and has a lot of devil worshipping.
- The Lords Of Salem: 6 Most Unsettling Moments (jarviscity.com)
- Movie Review – The Lords of Salem (blog4dat.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: The Iceman (2012) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Now You See Me (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Hammer of the Gods (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)