I saw this I laughed and then I thought about it and decided to share.
Don’t light yourself on fire trying to brighten someone else’s existence.
This is something a lot of people fail to learn, be happy, be you, and be happy being you
If you have been following this blog, you know that I use OBS Studio to stream myself playing the occasional game, as well as for my Church’s Livestream. Now since I’m a strong believer in sharing the knowledge I have ascertained with others, I have decided to make a how to tutorial on how to get started streaming with OBS Studio.
1. Tutorial Series Introduction
2. OBS Studio Vs Classic
3. Downloading and Installing OBS Studio
4. OBS Studio Settings – Bitrate, Twitch Server, and Stream Key
5. OBS Studio Settings – Recording, Resolution, Audio, and More
6. In-depth look at Sources in OBS Studio
7. Filters In OBS Studio
8. Scenes in OBS Studio
9. What Twitch Alert System Should You Use? (Optional)
10. Setting Up Twitch Account and Nightbot Before We Stream
11. Going Live On Twitch With OBS Studio
Hopefully you made it to the end of the playlist, just a side note, these settings can also be carried over to other streaming providers, so you’re not stuck using Twitch streaming only.
Rejoice in hope,
Be patient in tribulation,
Be constant in prayer
I picked this quote because of the fact that it might not say much at first glance but when you really take the time to understand what exactly its saying, then you’ll realise just how much it actually means
Hello there, to persons that still visit this blog, this is just a little update so you know I’m still alive and this blog is still somewhat maintained.
I haven’t done one of these in a while so I will list what is new/fixed.
1. Finally fixed the contact form
Emails sent using the contact form now come to my inbox where I can see and reply to them, and not get stuck in the hole that is my spam folder.
Plus added a captcha block so suck on those eggs spam bots
2. Decided am showing ads on my blog but WordPress.com ads.
Finally said you know what I might as well try to make some return from this blog. Maybe that might motivate me to write more, who knows
3. Changed most of my social media handles (no longer ddmboss)
Yep I’m trying to get away from the “ddmboss” brand and start using my name as a brand “Delano_Maloney”.
4. I created a twitch channel.
But I haven’t set it up fully just yet. Need to run a wired connection for streaming and all that. I want to do simplistic streams; IE, just me playing the game, no mic, maybe my webcam, but just simplify it a bit.
I also like the 14 day deletion policy on streams, wish it was 30 days, but I don’t want my videos to be permanent.
That’s about it as far as updates go, like I said mandatory.
Till next time, Live, Love, and Enjoy